Sunday, April 20, 2014

2nd post

For my second blog post I want to talk about a drastic change I have a made to my project. I have decided that I am only going to give a motivational lecture opposed to doing both a lecture and a writing. I've decided to do this because as I mentioned in my last post, I just don't think I will have enough time to prepare both a writing piece and a presentation. I've also realized that my writing piece and presentation would have been extremely similar anyway, so basically I would be doing the same project twice. I also believe that my audience would get more out of an active presentation opposed to a piece of writing on a couple sheets of paper. I will be able to keep my audience engaged by providing visuals and concrete examples that they can relate to. But in order to incorporate a writing portion into this project I want to write a brief paper on how I believe my presentation went. In this piece of writing I will reflect on the lessons I preached and experiences I talked about in my presentation and how much of an affect I thought they had on the audience. This way, I will still have a writing piece in my project, but it won't be as lengthy and it won't just be a writing piece that repeats what I said in my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment