Monday, April 28, 2014
5th post
Mr.Igoe, I apologize for not posting. I usually save my posts for the last three days because I like to break down my week into three different sections and I like to reflect on my week all at once. However, my computer had a series of malfunctions on Friday and I had to go take it to be fixed and just got it returned to me today. I tried to log in on another computer but couldn't remember my website name, it's in my favorites in my computer so I didn't have access to my blog. Anyhow, I am going to make up for it by posting 6 blogs this week if that is ok with you? I will make sure to talk to you in class about what happened tomorrow. Anyhow, last week was a fairley productive week. I am three quarters done with "The Secrets to Success" and reading this book has helped me immensely. I am learning how to develop my points in the same way Eric Thomas does. He presents the reader with a story that has had an impact in his life, then he explains to the reader what this experience taught him in vaguer terms, and then tells the reader how to apply the lessons to their lives. This is a unique approach to motivational speaking because even though the experiences Eric Thomas has are specific to his life, he is able to preach the lesson in a way that allows other people to understand and use in their own lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment