Thursday, May 1, 2014

6th Post

This week has been the most productive week I have had thus far in my project. I have finished the secrets to success by Eric Thomas and am now finishing up the rough draft of my presentation. I have 17 topics I want to discuss that pertain to multiple different aspects of life. There are many life lessons I have taken away from the secrets to success that I want to incorporate into my presentation. After reading this book it has changed the way I think about many of my past experiences at LA. Some experiences that I have had that I usually categorize as bad experiences have been revealed to me in a new light; and instead of viewing them as negative experiences I have discovered that many of them have made me who I am today. They were experiences that helped me grow and mature as a person and Mr.Thomas has been able to help me realize that. Now that I have come to that realization, my head has been racing with different ideas to use for preaching the lessons I have learned here at LA. There are too many to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment