Sunday, May 4, 2014
9th post
I apologize for this late post I meant to do it a little before 5 o'clock but believe it or not I was so caught up in my presentation I lost track of time. I am currently working on my slide titled "dream big". This is by far one of my favorite slides I have done thus far in my presentation. As I was working on this slide it made me realize how many people are afraid to dream big because they are scared of other peoples opinions. I came to the realization that I'm not afraid to dream big, but I am afraid of telling other what my big dreams are so I always down play my goals in life. While looking for an image to help emphasize my life lessons about dreaming big I found a picture that has inspired me that I put into my slide show. The caption on the picture reads "If people aren't laughing at your dreams... Your dreams aren't big enough". I couldn't think of a more appropriate saying for this portion of my presentation and this picture change the way I perceive my own personal dreams and goals.This portion of my presentation has not only helped me learn a lot about myself, but it has also taught me a lesson. From here on out I won't down play my life goals and I won't be afraid of what other people think of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment