Sunday, May 25, 2014
12th post
Two classes ago I finally got the opportunity to present my final project for my final presentation in class. Unfortunately, my project went a great deal longer than I had originally planned. This is partially because I had so many experiences at LA that went I was presenting a point from my presentation I felt I had to incorporate all of my experiences which turned out to be very time consuming. I think that capstone night will be more beneficial for my presentation because I won't have to cram and decide which points to include and exclude. For capstone night I am going to print out my power point presentation and put them on display in a poster format. This way when people look at my project they can ask questions to me about which slides are the most intriguing to them and I can go into detail only about the slides people ask about, instead of going into detail about all 12 points.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment