Wednesday, May 7, 2014

10th post

I am struggling currently with my slide on friends. I have thoughts on what I want to say but I'm having difficulties putting my thoughts down on paper. Right now I know that I want to explain why friends are so important, how they impact your life, and why you should choose carefully about who you hang around with. I also want to compare some of my old friends from back home with the new friends I made at LA. I know this seems immoral comparing people to one another, but I think it is important in order to emphasize my point that who you surround yourself with either restricts you from achieving your goals or enables you to reach them. I have many experiences at LA where I have gotten love and support from my friends both in school and in sports. Whereas, at home many of my friends were reasons I was distracted and pulled me further and further away from my goals and dreams. This portion of the project has also helped me realize how lucky I am to have such a supportive core group of friends here at LA. I've never really taken the time to think about how much they have helped me without them even knowing they were helping me.

1 comment:

  1. Great to read about your progress and see you have such support here at LA. Remember, blog consistently and keep things updated. If you want me to proofread/edit your writing get me some drafts ASAP.

    ReplyDelete