Sunday, April 20, 2014

3rd post

I have just gone through a finalized my proposal for my senior seminar spring term final project. As I said before, I have taken out the long paper I was planning on doing discussing my experiences at LA and how LA has helped me grow as a person, and replaced it with a shorter paper on how my presentation went instead. Today has been yet another stressful day, I have yet again miss managed my time and have lots to do for this project before the night is over, so much for a relaxing Easter day. For the rest of the night I am going to refine my calendar a little bit, shift some due dates around, and write out more specifics. One thing that I am noticing about this project is that it is much more time consuming then I had originally planned for. Many of the videos I am watching run up to 2 hours long, and the book I am reading next week is 210 pages. I need to make sure I finish the book at the end of next week so I can continue watching motivational lectures online for the follows week, and then I can begin grinding out my final presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment